What happens if the state files an MTR (Motion to Revoke Probation)?

If you are on probation for DWI, or any other case, the government can file a motion to revoke your probation if they think that you have violated any of the terms of your probation. Once they file the motion, the judge will sign off on the MTR, and a warrant goes out for your arrest. If you are arrested because of a warrant for an MTR in San Antonio, there will not be bond set on your case. Bond won’t be set Read More